Get more benefits with HMSA Akamai Advantage® Dual Care (PPO SNP).
A Medicare plan that works with Medicaid (追求集成).
- $0 copayment for eligible prescription drugs.
- $300 annually toward eyeglasses and contact lenses. 改进的
- 银&Fit® fitness center membership and home fitness program.
- $270 allowance every quarter for over-the-counter health and wellness products. 改进的
- Care you need from providers you choose.
- Convenience of telehealth, including HMSA的在线护理®, at no cost.
- Benefits that go beyond Original Medicare.
|wcagcolheader||HMSA Akamai Advantage Dual Care (PPO SNP)|
You must continue to pay your Part B premium (if Medicaid or another source doesn’t already pay for it).
(The most you pay each year for Medicare-covered services from in-network providers.)
|Outpatient hospital facility and ambulatory surgical center services*||$0|
|Diagnostic tests and procedures, lab services, and outpatient X-rays*||$0|
|澳门赌场赌大真钱玩法 lenses and eyeglasses (frames and lenses)||$0|
Plan pays up to $300 every calendar year.
|Over-the-Counter (OTC) Health Products|
Over-the-counter health and wellness products available at select retail stores or through mail order delivery online at HMSAExtraBenefits.com 或者通过呼叫 1-800-790-6019.
|Over-the-Counter (OTC) Health Products Catalog||Over-the-Counter (OTC) Health Products Catalog [PDF]|
|健身-银牌&Fit Healthy Aging and Exercise Program|
A membership to a participating fitness center, 每年一个家庭健身包, 健康老年辅导 sessions and more.
$30-$200/month for premium fitness center
|100-day supply from mail-order pharmacy|
See if your prescription drugs are covered and search for lower-cost alternatives.
This is a short description of the 2024 plan benefits and amount you’d pay. There may be some exceptions, so check your 利益摘要 or 承保证明 浏览计划详情. Costs may be different, depending on how much you receive in Extra Help for prescription drugs. Please contact us if you have questions.
* For some services, your doctor or other network provider may request prior authorization. Please contact us for more information.
** Because you get Medicaid assistance, you pay nothing for your premium or covered services as long as you follow the plans’ rules for getting care.
- This plan information is effective Jan. 1, 2024.
- Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
- HMSA Akamai Advantage® is a PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in HMSA Akamai Advantage depends on contract renewal.
- Benefit amounts listed are based on using HMSA participating providers.
- Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat HMSA Akamai Advantage members except in emergency situations. To see if we’ll help pay for an out-of-network service, you or your provider can ask us for a pre-service organization determination before you receive the service. Please call Customer Relations or see your 承保证明 for more information, including the share of your costs for out-of-network services.
- To enroll in this plan, you must be eligible for Medicare and full Medicaid benefits.
- You must continue to pay your part B premiums unless Medicaid or another third party pays your Part B premium.